The Computational Clinical Science (CCS) Lab (u.osu.edu/ccsl) at Ohio State
University directed by Dr. Woo-Young Ahn is looking for a highly motivated and
organized person to serve as a full-time research assistant starting Summer/Fall
2016. Using neuroimaging, computational modeling, and machine learning
techniques, the CCS Lab seeks to develop cost-effective markers of psychiatric
disorders, especially addictive disorders, which can be readily translated into
clinical practice. This position is ideal for graduating seniors or recent college
graduates who want to have research experience before going to a Ph.D.
program in clinical psychology, decision neuroscience, or related fields.
· Schedules and screens/interviews human volunteers for participation in experiments
· Conducts behavioral and/or neuroimaging experiments
· Maintains participant database / sets-up and operates laboratory equipment
· Manages human subject protocols
· Analyzes or assists in analyzing data.
· Assists in the preparation of manuscripts for publication as co-author
· Supervises undergraduate students in lab
This position is available for a period of one year with the possibility of extension
for an additional year. To apply for this position, please email Dr. Ahn
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions and apply online: